Monday 16 March 2009

Handy pocket book



This project is very popular at demo's and it's really easy to make. All you need is envelopes. Fold each envelope in half then add DS tape down the centre of the flap. You can use as many envelopes as you like to create the pocket book. Using one envelope makes it ideal for sending money or a packet of seeds for example. Using more means you can pop a photo into each pocket creating a great handbag size photo album.

If you use more than one envelope simply glue them together, back to back as you can see in the photo. Once you have as many envelopes as you want, cut a front and back cover from sturdy card slightly bigger than the envelopes - I usually use box packaging from a previously enjoyed stash delivery! Cover in the paper of your choice and glue to the front and back envelope. You can decorate the front cover.

I've got 2 of these in my demo kit. One carries ATCs to swap and the other carries the sizings for those projects I don't make often and need instructions for, such as waterfall cards. I love making waterfall cards but can rarely remember the measurements off the top of my head.

If you make one of these, please post a pic to your Docrafts gallery or post a link to your blog so I can see what you've created. I love to see other people's work.

I've got some yummy stash ready for blog candy which I'll post sometime this week week so please come back before Friday to see what I prepared for you!

Happy crafting!

Jo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow that's great jo love it.Thanks for entering my candy good luck & have a great day.Denise x